[Northkeep] Rambling (was January Saga)

LRA LRA at olpdsl.net
Mon Jan 31 11:22:02 PST 2005

> I promised to write articles, you get articles :)

I'm not only grateful, but I've enjoyed them (and learned stuff) as well.

> someone to have been a harping fishwife for me (sometimes it happened,

I can't speak for everyone, but I don't know anyone who thinks you a harping
fishwife.... a lasting shoemaker (Ha! good pun that!!), perhaps. I could be
wrong; I have been wrong in the past and probably will be again in the
future. However, should you wish us to think of you as a harping fishwife,
it will be tough, but I'll give it a try if you really want it. {grin}

Lynn
who would like to continue chummy banter this afternoon, but must go into
town soon and take care of some business... but I will be happy to see you
(all) at populace (see Dairmaid, you do have an effect)