[Northkeep] Needing some leatherworking help

Will Phillips rev.will.phillips at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 08:46:17 PDT 2005

Hey all,

As most of you know, regional fighter practice is coming up this
Sunday afternoon. I'm working on putting together a kidney belt, but I
have no previous experience with leatherworking. I purchased a slice
of belly leather, two buckles, and (what I think are the right) rivets
yesterday at EC Leather. I've got the pattern cut out along with the
straps for the buckles, but I'm basically in the dark on everything
else.

If I am going to be able to suit up Sunday, I have to have this belt
finished. I was curious if any of the other fighter types had time
today or tomorrow (Friday / Saturday) to get together and help / teach
me how to get this finished up.

I would appreciate it very much; I really want to finally get a chance to fight.

In humble service,
Hugo von Ortenburg

--
Will Phillips