[Northkeep] No Commenting Tomorrow

greddi66 at juno.com greddi66 at juno.com
Tue Jul 19 16:28:27 PDT 2005

No, not a dumb question at all !

Commenting is where all the local Heralds (and wanna bes) get together and discuss the submissions of peoples names, devices (like a coat of Arms) and badges for proper form and conflicts with others that have previously been submitted.  They make comments to the College of Heralds and the submissions will then either go onto the College or get bounced back to the person's local Herald in Charge.

I am not a herald type, but you can learn the procedure of what happens, and met those people who can help you on your journey of discovery of your own persona just like I did.

I heard it might be a short session tonight. . .

Ron / Renault