[Northkeep] Grub N Garb

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 26 06:12:57 PDT 2005

And remember, everyone is more than welcome to come out. The more the merrier as we will attract more attention. Come and be ready to talk to any interested people who wonder into the park. Our brethren in the light weapons and rapier community should also feel free to come out and take part. We can always use more participants.

Lord Angus Gunn
Squire to Sir Casius Lepus
Dionader Northkeep
Captain of the Borderguard.

Montega <montega at gmail.com> wrote:
According to the weather report I am seeing, Wednesday is supposed to
be fantastic. A perfect time to get all garbed up, bring munchies and
have a much needed gathering. Time for Grub N Garb this Wednesday!
Don't forget water and sunscreen. With the weather giving us a cool
spot it will be really great to see alot of people there.

See you soon!

Tega