[Northkeep] OT--Tulsa Weather Coalition

Carla/Ciana cianaoh at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 26 08:45:35 PDT 2005

If you are able to do this and help out the critically ill in the Tulsa Area please call Linda Johnson at 596-5561!!  She is a Tulsa County Employee and she can get you set up or in contact with the proper person(s).

This is the email I received from her today:

Attention All Good Hearted Folks!!!  The Tulsa Weather Coalition is in desperate need of volunteers to install window Air Conditioning Units in the homes of critically ill individuals.  A team of at least 2 volunteers would go to the home of an eligible person and install a small AC unit in a window.  All materials and instructions will be provided.

I committed to the Tulsa Weather Coalition on Friday that Tulsa County employees would install 3 AC units.  Much to my surprise, my family and friends grabbed these 3 AC units and they have already been installed.  So, this morning I committed to do at least 3 more!!!

If you are interested in volunteering for this life-saving project, please call me at 596-5561!!!

Thanks!!!!

Linda J. Johnston