[Northkeep] Demo Check List

Kelandra Carmichael kelandra_c at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 7 09:58:19 PDT 2005

GREAT!

Ian

----- Original Message -----
From: <zubeydah at northkeep.org>
To: "j.t.herring" <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net>; "The Barony of Northkeep"
<northkeep at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 11:33 AM
Subject: Re: [Northkeep] Demo Check List

Quoting "j.t.herring" <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net>:
> I am just checking to see what all we have so far.
> One of the Baronial Pavilions ??
> List field ??
> Tables ??
> Banners ??

I am planning on bringing my big ole Ansteorran Water-Star banner & the
coolie
stand made by Fintan o'Cuigg, and my pop up tent which will be decorated all
swooshy, with some Kick Butt tassels and assorted Froo Froo Stuff to
disguise
its Hideous Modernity.    [Dear god, i'm starting to sound like Pooky from
Namron.]

> Artisans ??

I am planning on bringing a book thath as photocopies of finished charters,
as
well as a few 'in progress' charters.  I don't think I'll have enough time
do any painting, as I'll be doing WB'ing.  But i'm willing to bring supplies
for others to use, if they wanna - let me know in advance, please...

> Arts and Sciences Displays ??

see above...

> Weapons ??
> Archery ??
> Bards ??
> Drummers ??
> Dancers ??

I promise to wiggle as much as possible while waterbearing.  ;-p

> Food ??

bringing and organizing WB'ing stuff, which will also be served (based on
availability and quantity) to whomever...  spoke to lots of folks at fighter
practice last night, reiterating the need for transported water, and asked
each
to also bring a single food item. If you wanna bring stuff but aren't sure
what
to bring, please contact me off list...

> Photos ??
> Fighters ??