[Northkeep] A thank you for a the Very Important Demo

Ian Dun Gillan ian1550 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 10 18:55:22 PDT 2005

Greetings Northkeep and all our friends,
To everyone who braved the heat and sunshine to bring the SCA to the
children of Tulsa at the Library Faire thank you. You all know who you are
(as do many of the children) and I want each of you to know that I
appreciate you doing what you do (as do many of the children)...Thank for
making the SCA and Northkeep look so good. This was an important opportunity
for us to give back to a place that has given to us for so long.

An especial thank you to the fighter’s of Northkeep and Chemin Noir who put
on armor and to our friends from Moonschadowe, and the Waterbearers.

There were at least two news crews at the fair and a reporter from the Tulsa
World. I have already seen some Northkeep locals appear on the two works for
you shots on Channel 2 news.

I will have more demos coming up soon and I will post their info as soon as
possible so that we might try to continue these impressive demos.

Kind Regards,
Ian