[Northkeep] Diapering Class

Kathy Herndon kathy-herndon at utulsa.edu
Tue Jul 19 23:39:18 PDT 2005

I am still planning on teaching this class at Scribal Guild tomorrow,
assuming anyone is still interested.  I think I still have two people
(Zubeydah and Gisela) who expressed interest who haven't cancelled
out.  Can you still make it?  Anyone else care to join us?

The required materials are a 10/0 or 18/0 size liner brush, sharp
pencil (not too hard lead, HB or #2 is good), and a good ruler.  I
will provide a handout and practice sheets.

Scribal Guild is from 7 to 10 p.m. at Lady Siobhan's house, 825 N.
Cleveland, in Sand Springs.  I would like to start the class promptly
at 7, and if we get started on time we should be done by 9.

Rosamund