[Northkeep] Grub N Garb

Montega montega at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 20:15:23 PDT 2005

Ok so the high projected for tomorrow is supposed to be 81!!!!! Whooo
hoo!  Perfect fighting weather. Doesn't look like rain in the
forecast, but keep an eye out just in case. I invite everyone to come
out in garb. Bring eats and water. If you have drums bring those.  I'd
like to see us get back to the playing, dancing, fighting that we used
to have.
 The weather is going to bring alot of people to the park. (11th and
Memorial at McClure) so we will get a chance to attract some
newcomers! Most people get there around 7. If anyone has a table they
can bring it would be great. Don't forget sunscreen. Even though it is
cooler, the sun can still bake you.

See you there!!!

Montega Blackdragon