[Northkeep] Demo Check List

Horn, Trisha D. tdhorn at saintfrancis.com
Thu Jul 7 09:38:25 PDT 2005

I will be attending (my spawn will be hanging out in the library). I'm
planning on bringing some scrolls to paint to while away the time. I can
bring, if you want, slow critter hides (they're always appealing) and/or
some of my son's armor for folks to fondle.  I have a couple of drums and
can bring fighter biscuits/olives/cheese.  And water. Lots of water.

Raghnailt inghean Toirdhealbhaigh
House Halfiras

...all nature is full of invisible people...the beautiful are not far away
when we are walking in pleasant and quiet places...  W.B. Yeats