[Northkeep] event photos..

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Thu Jul 7 11:23:52 PDT 2005

Just wanted to let folks know:

I've got a roll and a half (35 photos) of King's College developed, color
corrected, cropped, and thumbnailed. I should be getting them on my site at
some point in the next few days.  The majority of the photos are of the goings
on at the off-site park, where the fighting track was being held, including one
image that might just take top prize for "most ungraceful moment of combat
captured on film".  ;-P  There's good ones of classes being held by Syr Owen ap
Aeddan, Sieur Jean-Paul, and (Sir) Brian Price (?).

Ian, some of them might be good for flyers, if the folks depicted are okay with
that - I'll email you seperately off list on that topic.

One of my projects for Sunday is going through and doing the same prep and
posting for an entire CD worth of photos (easily upwards of 150) taken by Ld.
Renault, at Lillies War 05, Namron Protectorate 04, Mooneschadowe Guardian 04,
Dionadair 04, a fighter practice, a Halfiras A&S gathering, and more. There's
some really great shots in there - Renault has a very good eye for pictures.
As I get them posted, I'll let folks know.

As always, if you can provide help with identifying folks in pictures, or any
sort of additional information or lore, please contact me off list. I welcome
feedback that helps me make the site more accurate and thorough.

If you've attended an event and would like to write a 'guest event review',
those are also very welcome.  I'm happy to host reviews, photos, etc.

-zubeydah jamilla al-badawiyya
web-geek
http://zubeydah.northkeep.org