[Northkeep] the Very Important Demo

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya zubeydah at northkeep.org
Sun Jul 10 14:40:39 PDT 2005

I had to scoot Rikki-Tikki quick out of the demo, and neglected to pick up a
black plastic-sleeved filled presentation binder that contains color
photocopies of a large quantity of the scrolls I've painted.  It was on the
A&S table.   I was wondering if anyone was kind enough to gather it up for
safe keeping...

-Zubeydah the Forgetful

More stuff:
What an amazing demo! So many folks there from outside Northkeep, too!!
Thank you to all the Mooneschadin who came down (And hey, Northkeep,
Mooneschadowe's got a demo next week that we could return the favor at...).

Thank you also to Yelena & Ragh#*&$(^! of House Halfiras, Montaga of
Northkeep, Aline Swynbrook & Jehanette le Chat who did waterbearing.

Thank you to Hersir Thorgrim, Geoffrey Makepeace, HE Beorthlic, George,
Faolan, Aline, Marcus, Jay, and several others who helped me oad and unload
my vehicle, and set up waterbearing, lugging water, etc.

More huge thank yous to everyone who brought food items and water for the
station. We not only took care of all of the SCA folks, we were able to feed
the entire teaming horeds of the demo attendees.  We ran out JUST as we shut
down the station. *whew*  THAT worked out perfectly!! thank you all so much
for your generosity!!!

Finton:  your new sun-shade was hecka-Cool!

-z