[Northkeep] Unofficial Fighter Practice

James Lucas wiggenx71 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 26 09:03:32 PDT 2005

Said Like A Southern Politician....

Brothers and Sisters, War is upon us. I TELL you WAR IS NEAR! I know when you think of war and you think of march it seems to be an eternity away,

Yeah Verily, I look about and I see us unprepared to defend our Ansteorran Borders.

       And I tell you to PREPARE! With in our own borders there is Gothic War, Autumn Melees, and Three Kings, ALL of which is preparation for the trials of Gulf War. For that matter Brothers and Sisters, we can prepare this weekend.

This weekend, for many of you who speak of going to war, our armored brethren will gather on Sunday to accommodate Brother Braum at McClure Park at 10 am. We shall continue their diligence in preparation regardless of temperature for the war.

I say war is knocking at our door. YES!! In fact our foes herald is Screaming "Ye will NOT be victorious!"...

And I say Brothers and Sisters, "OPEN THAT DOOR!", OPEN IT WIDE!!" And plant that Nine Foot Spear Straight in to that Lyin' Deceitful Messenger's Grill!

Blindly as Meek as Sheep, we will not be led into the Lion's Den! As we are the Lions' WE ARE ANSTEORRA!!!!

Thank you for tyour time,

Centurion Wiggen