[Northkeep] castellan champions

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Wed Jun 8 07:03:27 PDT 2005

The viking boxes - is that the 2 benches that slot together and hook on the
sides?  Those were made by Lord Cearl (pronounced Carl).

Elanor seems like a lovely young lady and we look forward to seeing more of
her (what we can see with her loaded down with prizes as she was.........)
What areas of A&S is she interested in?  We've got a wide range of talents
in the Barony: fiber artists, metal workers, wood workers.  If you can tell
us what she might want to learn we can point you at people.

Bardic, there are better people than I to give you resources for that.  I'll
let them answer you.

Mercedes