[Northkeep] Commenting.

Will Phillips rev.will.phillips at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 15:49:59 PDT 2005

Good evening, Zahava,

I just got back in town from good ole little Duncan, OK and haven;t been
able to check my email until now. I know you mentioned that if we needed
directions we should email you before 5 - now it's 5:45ish. Hopefully I'm
not too late.

I'd like to drop by for a bit, even if I already have another appoinment to
get to this evening. My cell # is 671-9884, or just email me back.

Your humble Bavarian servant,
Hugo von Ortenburg