[Northkeep] Grub N Garb NEXT WEEK

Montega montega at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 08:08:07 PDT 2005

Grub and Garb is NEXT WEEK at McClure Park on Memorial.  Most people
start getting there around 6:30 or so(This is provided that practice
is not cancelled. Its getting bloody hot out there!)  Throw on some
garb and  bring something for a pot luck. Should be lots o fun. Had a
pretty good turn out last time even with short notice. It also
attracted a few newbies, as did the one on Memorial Day.

(If anyone has a table they can bring it would be much appreciated. I
plan to get one before the next G&G) be sure to check the list to see
that we are having practice that day. Because of the heat bring
sunscreen (sun is still up for a while) and water.  If anyone has any
questions email me back or call  918-706-7929

See ya there!

Montega