[Northkeep] Planning for newcommer activites...

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 28 17:20:24 PDT 2005

Greetings Northkeep,
I would like to plan for a day of activities for newcomers somewhere in
Tulsa some time in August.

I will need a place to do this, and I will also need people. If you willing
to sit on a panel to give some talks and seminars on basic SCA 101 take a
look at this list and then shoot me an email..

Etiquette,
Service,
Persona,
Eventing,
Fighting,
Heraldry
A&S
Garb
etc.

I would like to fit as much activity as possible into one day. Ending the
day with a mock feast, court, and revel.

So if anyone is willing to help me make this happen and you have a place
that will be air-conditioned and can hold a lot of people then please let me
know.

Also if you are a new person to Northkeep please contact me and let me know
what sort of things you are interested in.

Kind Regards,
Ian