[Northkeep] 30 minute move - help needed

Herndon, Darin DHerndon at bswintl.com
Wed Jun 29 08:32:27 PDT 2005

I need probably two strong backs to assist Lord Wynfrith and I in moving
my office files from a pick-up truck into a storage building tonight.
It should take only a half-hour, if that much.  The truck is loaded but
the storage building was closed before we could get there.  Storage
building is on 15th street just east of Yale.

If you can help, please call me on my cell phone (918-691-4603).  There
is one cabinet that will require four people to move (it is empty, just
heavy) so Wynfrith and I need two more people long enough for that.

All help is welcome and appreciated.

Etienne