[Northkeep] Oy! Hugo. gi'e us a wee chat.

albanclothier albanclothier at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 04:24:17 PDT 2005

What size tunic(shirt - mundanely) do you wear?  I may have something that you can wear at Castellan.

Regards,
Seamus of Stanhus

Will Phillips <rev.will.phillips at gmail.com> wrote:
So the new guy is back from Europe. Yea.

Anyhoo, I had a few questions, largely because the website gives me
headaches. ;)

(1) Who is our herald? I'd like to begin the painfully arduous task of
getting a name, arms, and badges registered, but don't know who I need to
speak with about all that.

(2) At Wednesday fighter practice a few weeks back, a couple kindly offered
to let me borrow a linen tunic for Castellen. I'm terribley sorry, but I'm
afraid I cannot remember your names, however is that offer still open? Also,
to Ian (his wife more particularly, but I never caught her name) did that
crappy t-tunic I tried to hodge-podge together ever get mended into a
suitable tunic or tabard?

That'll do with the random questios for now, eh?

Your humble Bavarian servant,
Hugo von Ortenburg

--
Will Phillips