[Northkeep] Castellan Weather

Mark D. Conklin N7XYO markdc at olpdsl.net
Wed Jun 1 20:50:43 PDT 2005

Howdy!

Castellan is this coming weekend and looks like we are gonna have slight chance of rain/storms (strongest chance Friday evening), and it will be very warm & a bit muggy daytime weather for event.  But we should have some nice breezes....

Friday.  Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. South winds 10 to 15 mph
Friday Night.
Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows around 70. South winds 10 to 15 mph.

Saturday.  Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s.
Saturday Night.
Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 70s.

Sunday. Mostly clear. Lows around 60. Highs around 80.

As the Event gets closer check the following link:
www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=Cleveland%2C+OK

And Oklahoma's News Channel 8 (KTUL) weather page is
www.ktul.com/weather

Don't forget, DRINK LOTS of WATER, wear your sunscreen and hats.  Oh yes, don't forget your bug spray.

Marcus Quietly
Northkeep Chirurgeon
- - - MKA
Mark Conklin, N7XYO