[Northkeep] castellan champions

rene chaisson renechaisson at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 8 06:47:07 PDT 2005

I know most of you don't know us but you had another northkeep champion- Youth castellan, Elanor. This was the first time she competed in anything, and we are very proud of her accomplishments. We would like to get with some local people to get more involved after the summer(she leaves all summer)- any contact ideas? She is very interested in bardic and A&S, any contact info would be welcome.Also we won the viking boxes in the raffle, who made them? Would like some of the research info about them. Thanks!
       Tea & Ragnar Wolfsbane