[Northkeep] Commenting Tonight, nearly forgot!!

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 9 09:09:47 PDT 2005

THATS RIGHT!
There is still more Demo left to participate in. Last night the demo was
Their Excelencies Ainar and Mercedes, Master Beorthlic and HL Elizabetta,
Lasy Aline from Moonshadowe now come to Northkeep, Shea, Ulrich, Kelandra,
and Myself. Last nights presenter was Lucrezia Borgia and she was not as
good as Columbus, but tonight is Grace O'Malley. The Irish pirate lady
seemed like a lot of fun when we spoke to her on Tuesday and I imagine her
presentation will be interesting.

The demo is only an hour and a half long, you can stay longer for the
presentation if you want. So all I am asking for i s an hour and a half of
your evening to sit in the shade in garb and maybe talk to some old ladies
or if you are a fighter to maybe even armor up for a few quick fights.
Speaking of fighters...Shea and Kelandra are the only two fighters in the
whole Barony who showed up and did any fighting last night. I hope that
tonight there will be more warriors of Northkeep present to repesent the
other martial arts of the SCA.

See you all tonight,
Ian