[Northkeep] Scribal Guild

Kathy Herndon kathy-herndon at utulsa.edu
Wed Jun 15 21:47:04 PDT 2005

Just a friendly reminder that Scribal Guild will be happening
tomorrow night (Thurs., June 16) from 7 to 10 p.m. at Lady Siobhan's
house.  The address is 825 N. Cleveland, Sand Springs--contact me
off-list if you need driving directions.

For next month's meeting, I would like to test-teach a diapering
class I am developing.  That's diapering as in the geometric patterns
used to fill flat areas in certain styles of illumination, not
covering baby bottoms.  If you are interested, please let me know
off-list, so I have a general idea how many Guinea pigs--err,
students--to expect.  I'll post more info about one week before the
class.

Rosamund