[Northkeep] Fw: Wood burning camping forge.

Jennifer Carlson talana1 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 24 19:13:54 PDT 2005

There's a period version of this - it's called a bellows.  Only instead of
batteries, you use a servant, child, apprentice, or your own elbow grease.

I'm intrigued by the forge-inspired design, though.  It would seem to work
the same way as some period stoves (and yes, stoves did exist - they go back
to Roman times), with an enclosed firebox.

Talana