[Northkeep] Practice

John Glenn glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 24 20:06:34 PDT 2005

Why are you moving from the normal SAFE place we have fought for years?

James Lucas <wiggenx71 at yahoo.com> wrote:
This Saturday there will be an "unofficial" practice, by unofficial I mean not published in the official publication, or at the usual park.

The fighter practice will be held at the same park that Wednesday's official fighter practice is held, McClure. If I misspelled the park name please feel free to laugh. Fighting will start at 10 am and continue until exhaustion.

With any luck enough people will show up and we'll do some melees.

I'd like to apologize for the suddenness of this post as I am sure most people already have plans.

Wiggen