[Northkeep] Saturday Practice

James Lucas wiggenx71 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 26 16:34:38 PDT 2005

I would like to say Thank-you to the fighters, who showed up last Saturday. We are going to try this unoffical practice on Saturday again: same bat channel, same bat time.
With any one who had concerns about this park it was quiet and peaceful through out the day. Plenty of parking was to be found and lots of shade. For the future another park may be found, However, this practice will not be held at Woodward, due to the parking, and the lack of space.
Every one is welcome to come out to this and I hope to see more people there next Saturday.

Centurion Wiggen