[Northkeep] armoring/sewing

Chris Graue myangelmorgan at juno.com
Fri Mar 4 22:59:56 PST 2005

I'm serious... how late are you guys willing to have people at your
house? I don't plan on getting up and over there at 9am sharp. I want to
know that if I show up closer to noon, that you won't be packing up, ya
dig? I also need to go buy some more fabric. I have some black leftover
from a quilt I did, but it probably isn't enough to do much.

There is also the Marquetry at 6:30 that I might go to, so who knows... I
might leave before you're done, anyway. But I thought it would be nice to
know what kind of time frame you are willing to have people at your
house, so I can arrange my errands accordingly.

Chris