[Northkeep] BorderGuard

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 20:15:44 PST 2005

Greetings to the war bound and to the not so war bound,

I am writing to try and get a final tally on our numbers for the war this year. Please sound if if you are planning on going and fighting with Northkeep's new Borderguard. I would like to try and get a simple count if possible. If you have any questions feel free to email me. Also, please let me know when you plan to arrive so we know when to look for you.

Thank you all for your service and your swords,

Lord Angus Gunn
Squire to Sir Casius
XXVI Champion of Eldern Hills
XI Dionadair of Northkeep