[Northkeep] Sorry I missed Populace last night

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 1 11:25:34 PST 2005

Greetings Northkeep,
Sorry we missed Populace last night. I have a really obnoxious cold which
and did not want to share with you all. Kelandra kindly stayed home to baby
her sick husband, for which I am very thankful.

I do not know if it was mentioned last night but there are several demos
coming up very soon and I need help from the populace to make them happen.
If any of you can help me by handling these demos during March I would
really appreciate it. If no one will step up then these Demos will have to
be cancelled:

Redwall Festival
A medieval fair based around the Brian Jacques's Redwall book series. They
are looking for warriors, and people in costume to tell a little about
medieval life and answer any questions.

Contact Kristen Gettys
Phone: (918) 451-0002
Email: kgettys at tulsalibrary.org

March 19th 2pm-3:30pm
Jenks Library, 523 W. B St., Jenks, OK 74037

March 26th 2pm-3:30pm
South Broken Arrow Library, 3600 S. Chestnut (101st and 145th E. Ave),
Broken Arrow, 74011

-

Riverfield School Medieval Fair
A high school medieval fair, They are looking for warriors in armor doing
battle, and people in costume, entertainers, and craftsmen, all to tell a
little about medieval life and answer any questions. They would also like
help in preparing for the fair with titles of books and other resource
material.

Contact Phillip Hollecker
Phone: (918) 446-3553
Email: mrphillup at hotmail.com

Planning: March
Demo: May 17

-

Jamie Langston's CAP community Event
They would like everything we can come up with - A&S, fighting heavy and
light, Bardic, etc.  They will probably have around 50 people attending,
just to see
what it is we the SCA do.  We would like to see not only Northkeep fighters,
but
also those from the surrounding areas.  Maybe a Northern Region fighter
practice type thing?

Contact Jamie Langston (Lady Kale)
Email: jlangston at captc.org
April 3rd 2005 (Sunday)
At the Maplewood Center, 2020 S. Maplewood, off of 21st and Sheridan

With kind regards and much coughing
Ian