[Northkeep] Gulf Wars prep this weekend

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 16:45:34 PST 2005

Greetings to the greatest of baronies,

Gulf fast approaches and there is much to be done. We will be having a full day of armoring and sewing of livery for the Borderguard on Saturday at my house beginning at 9:00 am. Please bring red and black material suitable for being fought in as well as velcro if you can pick some up. Also, those with portable sewing machines please bring them. All are welcome to help/armor/sew/chat/plan what have you. Also, in the afternoon we will be doing a Gulf Wars Style armor inspection. Bring your armor and be prepared to put it on and be inspected. This is especially important for those of you who haven't been before. My lady wife has offered to cook us something for lunch, don't know what yet. Let's make a day of it, get lot's done and have a great War. The address is 1737 S. Indianapolis Ave. in Tulsa. Email or call me at 918-852-6742 if you have any questions, or need directions.

Yours,

Lord Angus Gunn
Squire to Sir Casius
XXVI Champion of Eldern Hills