[Northkeep] Chemin Noire Fighter Practice and demo.

Sean OBrien ohoolighanofnorthkeep at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 09:05:32 PST 2005

I am interested in going to this to support the north and have an opportunity to play this weekend.  What time does the event begin, and do you need help earlier to help set up?  I would be happy to help in any way that I can.  Thanks.    Aodh O'Hoolighan

Ian Dun Gillan <ian1550 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:Greetings Northkeep,

Syr Owen is holding a regional Fighter practice in our Canton of Chemin Noir
this Sunday. Not only will this be a fighter practice but he would like to
turn this into a recruitment demo for their group. The event is being
publicized and will be held in a public park.

They will need fighters, artisans, bards, and the whole gambit of SCA'ers.
We would like to do a recuitment table with pamplets and some display. If
you can help please show up and support Syr Owen, Chemin Noir, and the North
in our efforts to make these lands grow.

Directions
Take US75 in to Bartlesville tell you get to Tuxedo Blvd.
There is a QT gas station and a Pet store. Head East on Tuxedo.
When you get to Tuxedo and Madison you are at the North west corner.
They normally practice in a stretch of land near the road in winter.

Here is the park website.
http://www.bartlesvilleparks.com/Pages/soonerpark.html

Kelandra and I are currently dealing with colds and if we are not sick come
sunday we will be there. However it would be good to know that others will
be there as well.

Kind Regards,
Ian