[Northkeep] house hold clearance

LRA LRA at olpdsl.net
Thu Mar 3 20:27:12 PST 2005

Hi guys,

Starting Sunday, I will be liquidating my parents' house. There is a stack washer/dryer and a refrigerator that is less than a year old, some furniture -- including onyx (rock) coffee tables and end tables and a queen-size bed, small TVs, some kitchen stuff, a very nice serger, and an enormous amount of assorted fabrics (some of which will probably be free). They also have a 2003 Pontiac Grand Am that has less than 4,000 (yes, that's right four thousand) miles on it (see ad in Auto Trader or Tulsa World).

We are showing the stuff by appointment only and there will be an ad in the newspaper also. I would rather see their stuff go to good people who I know will appreciate it and care for it. So if there is something specific you need, call me to set up a time to see the stuff and get it before it goes.

Call me for an appointment. 232-8347 (call between 9 am and 9 pm only please).

Lynn the Inquisitive
232-8347