[Northkeep] cats, too

LRA LRA at olpdsl.net
Fri Mar 4 07:37:55 PST 2005

Hi guys,

I forgot to mention my parents' cats. I need to find homes for them quickly or put them down as they will not fit into our household of two dogs and two cats.

One cat, Lil' Bit, will be 14 this year in July. She is a short-hair part Siamese (gray with light Siamese markings, and blue eyes) and in reasonably good health. She still has claws. She weighs 9 pounds and is spayed. She is current with her shots. She has a Siamese personality.

The other is Peaches, a calico, mostly black and white with some orange-ish. She is a sweet 20-pound cat who hides under the bed most of the time, but does like to be petted and combed. she has medium length hair. She is about 9 or 10 years old; I'm not sure of her exact age. She has been spayed.

The cats are free to good homes. I will throw in cat food, cat boxes, cat sand, and cat carriers.

I know these cats will be hard to place, but I would very much like to find good homes for these cats. I am a big animal lover and I'm opposed to putting down healthy animals, but I don't have a choice in this situation.

Let me know if you are interested.

Lynn the Inquisitive
232-8347