[Northkeep] cats, too

Sean OBrien ohoolighanofnorthkeep at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 13:46:29 PST 2005

Just a note about cats and the SPCA.  They do put some cats to sleep there.  I used to work there, so I know first hand.  I won't make any comments other than that in email.  Please take care when finding a good home for them.  I will check around to help locate a family for them if you still have them.

With sincerest regards,  Merry Part
Aodh (pronounced) O'Hoolighan
m.k.a. Susan
Chuck Kaun <jack_a_lope31 at hotmail.com> wrote:
If you cant find a home for the cats, why not take them either to animal
rescue or to the Humane shelter? There is a place in Tulsa, I think its
right by the Dollar Theatre near 71st and Memorial. Its on the 2nd story
over the comic book store. They have a big cat room there and I dont think
they put the animals to sleep

Cearl, the one who likes creatures