[Northkeep] armoring/sewing

Chris Graue myangelmorgan at juno.com
Sat Mar 5 01:31:41 PST 2005

I am not going, don't think I need whatever these are, so I planned on
helping make them for whoever needs them. As long as someone tells me
what to make and how big, I will be happy to do the sewing... even if it
means doing it at home. I don't know what these items are, so I'll have
to have someone help me with that, or give me a pattern.

Chris