[Northkeep] Chemin Noir Regional Fighter Pratice

Sean OBrien ohoolighanofnorthkeep at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 5 10:24:26 PST 2005

I will be there Sunday at approximately 9:30AM.  I am bringing two people with me.  We would all like to help you get ready for your event and are most excited about coming to play with you.  Until tomorrow......

Merry Part,
Aodh (pronounced EE-AY) O'Hoolighan
m.k.a. Susan

zubeydah at northkeep.org wrote:
Quoting OttokarLuther at aol.com:

> Chemin Noir will be holding a Regional fighter practice this Sunday, March
> 6th in Bartlesville
> at Sooner Park. We usually start practice around 11 am and go until we can't
>
> fight any more.

Lord Ottokar:

I have an appointment on Sunday between 1pm and 3 pm. How late do ya'll usually
fight? I could try and make it down from 11am to say 1ish to do some
waterbearing, then dash back to tulsa and make my appointment at 2....

curiously,

Zubeydah