[Northkeep] Marquetry Class in Northkeep.

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Sun Mar 6 06:03:10 PST 2005

Quoting Amanda Wallace <dragontamerbrat at gmail.com>:

> Master Oxlade has graciously agreed to come to Northkeep once more to
> teach marquetry. The time is 6:30 Saturday evening, the place is Lady
> Zahava's home. If you need directions, feel free to call me or email
> me.
>
> Lady Amanda Blackwolf
> Minister of Arts & Sciences

I'd like to thank Master Oxlade for kindly coming all the way down to Northkeep
for a second time to teach this class. It's a class I've been hoping to take
ever since wInterKingdom 2003, and I had a wonderful time.  Now I must save my
pennies to purchase one of those wonderful saws! Abe was really impressed by
the wobbly little piece I made (Nothing compared to the stunning piece Damon
made, and Thormund's was nice, too!)

As well, thanks to Lady Zahava, who let us invade her home for two hours.

Finally, thank yous to our A&S Minister, Lady Amanda, for organizing the class.

-Zubeydah