[Northkeep] Gulf Wars prep this weekend

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 6 12:03:30 PST 2005

I have been remiss until today. I would like to thank everyone that came and donated there time, material, and or their sewing skills to the cause. We will make you proud and thank you all again.

zubeydah at northkeep.org wrote:
To the BorderGuard of Northkeep:

Fear not! For while the outcome of battle may ever be uncertain, know that
you're gonna look totally stylin!

Sir Balvin, your special mantle is done, and is in the keeping of Lord Angus.
I hope you like it. :-)

Chris, Anaka, Anawyn, Elodie, it was a pleasure working with you. We made a
rockin team. Now repeat after me: "Wunder Under is the bombdiggity!"

*Grins*

-Zubeydah

Lord Angus Gunn
Squire to Sir Casius