[Northkeep] Demo next Week!

Sean OBrien ohoolighanofnorthkeep at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 08:58:03 PST 2005

I will be there and will be willing to help in any way I can.  I look forward to joining you soon.

Merry part,
Aodh (pronounced EE, AY) O'Hoolighan
m.k.a. Susan

"j.t.herring" <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
The Demo is the Redwall Festival, a medieval fair based around the Brian
Jacques's Redwall book series. The Library is looking for warriors, and
people in costume to tell a little about medieval life give a little
presentation and answer any questions.

The demo wants to happen Saturday March 19th 2pm-3:30pm at the Jenks
Library, 523 W. B St., Jenks, OK 74037

If you can help with the Demo please let me know ASAP.

Ian