[Northkeep] Thursday Practice

Abigaile abigaile_sca at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 30 09:50:54 PST 2005

LOL i'm not gonna run away, but talk is all I have for intimidation. I'm no match to all the big strong fighters in Northkeep. ;)

Ciana <ciana at nordsteorra.org> wrote:Man she is starting to sound like another young fighter we used to have (of
course, I can't remember his name now...:( but I'm sure the fighters know who
I mean).........until he ran away to the Navy to get away from our
fighters!! ;)

Quoting Abigaile :