[Northkeep] Spam question

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 2 07:09:02 PST 2005

If you were at populace Monday, you may recall  the discussion on the spam
that this list gets here that gets blocked from posting.  Most of it is the
fairly typical stuff that seems to go out to everyone these days.  I want to
know though what sort of profile the list has generated since this morning I
find that it's looking for, um, amiable companionship for "Northkeep" based
on region.  Now the real question is whether or Not we should have Ian
invite Megan and Elizabeth to join since clearly they are in need of
friends...

M/D