[Northkeep] Gulf Wars

John Glenn glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 07:42:08 PST 2005

I'M on it boss,
I will track them down today
If Evan is Evan der Fultime, his tent is a standard roundish dome 8' Dia
And
Facon Maton I will be finding today hopefully

Angus

Stephanie Drake <steldr at cox.net> wrote:
Good Morning!

HE Michel contacted me looking for tent sizes for 2 people on the pre-reg list for Gulf Wars who were not on Angus' list.

Does anyone know Evan or Facon's tent size? Or would someone be able to get in touch with either of them and find out, please? I know that neither of them are online much.

Please let Angus or myself know as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Mercedes