[Northkeep] armoring/sewing

OttokarLuther at aol.com OttokarLuther at aol.com
Fri Mar 4 23:13:53 PST 2005

Howdy

I wish I could come to this but work will not let me. This dose leave  me in
a small dilemma though. I would like to have some border guard  regalia to
wear at Gulf War and I cant sew worth a darn anyway would  anyone be willing to
make me some I'll happily pay to have it made. not a  full tabard (maybe a
bishops mantel or something similar) as I'll be  wearing a guard tabard if anyone
would be interested please let me know what you  would charge to do it.

Thanks
Ottokar