[Northkeep] Fwd: [Ansteorra-announce] Own a bit of Ansteorra at Gulf Wars

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 14:39:07 PST 2005

Not to mention that the Barony already donated a lot
of time, effort and money (thought I'm not sure if
that was Baronial funds or came out of the pockets of
TE's Ainar and Mercedes) helping with this project!
Can anyone say "crenellations???"

Zahava
Who will never ever ever forget that in order to make
an octigon, your angles need to be 22.5deg.