[Northkeep] Weekend Practice....Fun

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Fri Mar 11 08:48:51 PST 2005

Quoting KormakrValrson <vernkeys at cox.net>:

> For those who are not going to Gulf or going later in the week Sir Balvin and
> Hersir Thorgrim are wishing to have a practice on Sunday . This will be held
> at Mc Clure park (our normal wednesday spot) at 1 in the afternoon. So if you
> are in town please come join in the fun.

I'll try and be there to do some waterbearing. I'm also still looking for
someone who is leaving Sunday afternoon or ideally on Monday, arriving Tuesday,
who can transport some perishable items for me, to be given to HE Ameline of
Elfsea (she's camping just inside the Ansteorran gates area).  A small reward
will also be made for the gentle who is willing to safely courier these items
to HE Ameline.

-zubeydah