[Northkeep] Officers - change of location on Wednesday, March 23rd 630pm

faolanmacfarland at cox.net faolanmacfarland at cox.net
Tue Mar 22 07:05:29 PST 2005

I am sorry for multiple posts - but I had voicemail at work yesterday (which I was not at)that the previous person at library double booked room on wednesday & others were there 1st. And they dont have other rooms to put us in.

So I am offering my entertainment room for meeting tomorrow that will go over Castellan planning & officers.

630 tomorrow night (wednesday) -

Please send this to anyone I have missed who could be going.  I am sorry, but on webmail I have limited email  addresses saved & I wanted to get this out as soon as possible.

Thank you

Faolan
747-0448 (call for directions if needed)