[Northkeep] March Saga available

LRA LRA at olpdsl.net
Tue Mar 29 06:51:17 PST 2005

Hi guys--

The March Saga is available electronically. If you would like a PDF copy e-mailed to you, please send me an e-mail with "Saga request" in the subject line. Please send your request to me and not the list.

This month's issue is particularly beautiful in color as HL Damon sent in pictures of arms from the Domesday Book for a "match the arms with the person" challenge.

We are also looking for someone who can put the Saga on the web (using the Northkeep site). (Using the PDF I create) and update it monthly and archive the rest. Let me know if you are interested. Once created, I think it would be minimal upkeep each month.

Thanks.

Lynn the Inquisitive
LRA at olpdsl.net