[Northkeep] Re: Armo & rattan for sale

Sean OBrien ohoolighanofnorthkeep at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 05:37:03 PST 2005

I would be interested in seeing what you have.  May I stop by the armouring party to check it out?  When and where?  Thanks.
Merry part, Aodh O'Hoolighan

Morgan Blackdragon <blackdragonmorgan at gmail.com> wrote:
I may not be able to make it to the armoring party... but I may be
interested in some rattan. What lengths and what are you selling it
for?

Morgan