[Northkeep] Gulf Wars prep this weekend

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Fri Mar 4 12:37:08 PST 2005

Quoting Chris Birdwell <angusmgunn at yahoo.com>:

> Greetings to the greatest of baronies,
>
> Gulf fast approaches and there is much to be done. We will be having a full
> day of armoring and sewing of livery for the Borderguard on Saturday at my
> house beginning at 9:00 am.

Lord Angus:

I have a prior appointment at 9am, but I will probably be there (hoping that I
can remember HOW to get there) by 10:30-11, and staying around 4 hours. I'll be
bringing my sewing machine and my serger, and will be glad to help.

As well: Do folks have the ansteorran colors that the King has requested? If
nothing else, perhaps just a Black Star applique?  I can bring some black
trigger and WunderUnder for this purpose if folks want.

-zubeydah