[Northkeep] Armoring Sewing and Inspections

Sean OBrien ohoolighanofnorthkeep at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 13:26:54 PST 2005

Will the armouring group be meeting tonight?

Merry part,
Aodh (pronounced EE-AY) O'Hoolighan
m.k.a. Susan

KormakrValrson <vernkeys at cox.net> wrote:
There will not be practice saturday as Ld Angus and Lady Elodie have decided to open their homes to us for sewing amror inspections/repairs.

I will be in attendance to help everyone with inspection and will have a copy of the rules and standards with me so we can lookup what we may or may not "know" unfortunatly I only have a 2 hour window between 11 and 1 before physical therapy. So if possible we will get you inspected early and that will give you most of the day to correct anything that fails.( this includes weapons also) As a veteran of a few Gulf Wars Ld Angus can definatly tell you what will pass and what wont in my absence. Also if you can please Donate materials for the Gulf Wars Torses (sp?) and Mantles or bring a sewing machine or both if you are able.I look forward to seeing you all soon.

Drottinn Kormakr Valrson
Knight Marshal Northkeep.

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.